Sunday 17 November 2013

Family portrait

I took the kids out for a professional photo shoot, after looking at family photos and realising I had very few with all of us in. After all, when we're all together, who holds the camera? Someone is always missing. And a set of good, professional photos are something a bit special - and will make good Christmas presents too, so I'll not be sharing the pics!
Apart from this one. We had a few minutes at the end of the shoot so I sat for a handful of head/shoulder shots for my business websites. This is my favourite of the three.
We all enjoyed the experience and I love the set of photos we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Thanks for commenting.
Comments are moderated to keep out the spam, please bear with me and I will release your words as soon as I can.